Sealants and Waterproofing
Dymonic® 100 is a high-performance, high-movement, single-component, medium-modulus, low-VOC, UV-stable, non-sag polyurethane sealant.
- Dymonic® 100 is a durable, flexible sealant
- Excellent performance in moving joints, exhibiting tenacious adhesion once fully cured
- Expansion and control joints
- Precast concrete panel joints
- Perimeter caulking (windows, doors, and panels)
- Aluminum, masonry and vinyl siding
Dymonic® 100 is also an excellent choice as a fluid-applied flashing material in rough-opening perimeters for fenestration/window, door and curtain wall applications.
For architectural specifications, technical bulletins, detail drawings and standard material warranties, please visit: tremcosealants.com
TREMPRO™ 160 single-component, fluid-applied asphalt emulsion is a flexible waterproofing membrane, roller-applied or spray-applied to seamlessly span foundation wall shrinkage cracks and seal out water penetration. Typical applications for TREMPRO™ 160 include foundation and basement walls and most backfilled, unsubmerged residential applications. TREMPRO™ 160 is compatible with cast-in-place, poured concrete, shotcrete, and Nudura® Insulated Concrete Form systems.
- Can be applied to damp or green concrete, allowing application more quickly after the removal of forms or following wet weather
- Exceptional ability to hang on the wall and build targeted thickness, spanning below-grade foundation wall cracks of up to 1/8” with a cured thickness of 60 mils.
- Extreme durability with exceptional elongation and crack-bridging characteristics.
- Seamless monolithic waterproofing membrane.
- Can be applied to surfaces using standard application procedures down to 20°F (-7° C).
TREMPRO TM 540 Waterproofing Membrane is a peel-and-stick membrane that adheres to NUDURA expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam and is designed for use below grade for damp-proofing Nudura ICF walls. The membrane satisfies damp proofing and waterproofing requirements for all building codes in North America. This membrane can also be used as drain flashing around window and door openings and brick ledge through-wall flashing.
- Both summer and winter grade membranes as seasonal temperatures dictate.
- Designed specifically for use over ICF structures for below-grade damp proofing or waterproofing applications.
- For waterproofing application, the full ICF installation surface must be primed with the Nudura membrane primer.
Tremco® 2450 Protection Board is an extruded, hollow-core polypropylene/polyethylene copolymer board. Grey in color, it’s available in a standard thickness of 0.08″ (2.2 mm).
- Tremco® 2450 provides protection for most commonly used waterproofing membranes, both during and after construction.
- Typical applications include plaza decks, roof terraces, landscaped decks, planters and foundation walls.